It’s the most colorful time of the year in Dallas. The Dallas Arboretum explodes with a palette of colors vivid and bright as Dallas Blooms opens this weekend. The nationally acclaimed floral festival is in it’s 28th year and was named “One of the 14 Best Places in the World to See Spring Flowers” by MSN.
Head down to the Dallas Arboretum this weekend to see over 500,000 spring-blooming bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, and Dutch Irises in addition to poppies, pansies, and violas. For 10 days, there will also be blooming Cherry Blossom trees. For a grand floral finales, 6,000 azaleas will bloom at the end of April.
Dallas Blooms is a fantastic photo opportunity for all ages. This is a great chance to grab a camera to take pictures of your kids in the their Easter outfits or have your bridal portraits made.
For more information about Dallas Blooms, visit DallasArboretum.org.
- Miami Marlins Retired No.16 in Honor of Josè Fernàndez
- Exclusive New Scene From ‘Will & Grace’
- Zombies Spark Police Alert On English Highway
- Newlyweds Photobombed By Tom Hanks
- Liev Schreiber and Naomi Watts Separating After 11 Years Together
- Former Cowboys DE Greg Hardy Arrested on Drug Charge in Richardson
- Will & Grace Is Coming Back To TV
- Joe Jonas Tells The Truth About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video