Money is tight, sometimes you have to put some things on hold so the bills get paid and food is on the table. One of the first things to go might be the old Mani-Pedi. It’s an easy way to save $20 or $30 bucks. Well if Rihanna decided to hold off on her manicure for the GRAMMYs she could pay our mortgage for a few months!
The pop superstar walked the red carpet at the GRAMMY Awards earlier this month with some really expensive nails. Rhianna had red Carpet Manicure’s “Amor 24” on her fingers. It is a 24-karat gold polish and sells for a measly $5000!
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System