We can all agree that some people get carried away with plastic surgery. But normally when we think of things like that we think of face lifts and boob jobs. Well how about a surgery that will make you taller?
A Florida surgeon performed 650 “height surgeries” in 2011 alone. One patient “grew” from a below average 5’6″ to over 6′ tall!
Dr. Dror Paley is the surgeon who performs the procedure which involves breaking the leg in two and inserting a telescopic metal rod which grows you about a millimeter a day. Bone muscle and nerves all regenerate around the rod.
“The majority who come for cosmetic limb lengthening have what we call, height dysphoria.” says Dr. Paley, “They’re unhappy with their height. It’s one of the few psychologic-psychiatric disorders that you can actually cure with the knife.”
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 30, 2016!
- Police Called To Chris Browns House After He Allegedly Pointed A Gun At A Woman!
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’
- Kanye West Has A New T-Shirt And Is Trying To Play Nice With Taylor Swift
- Study: The Older We Get, The Happier We Are
- Britney Spears Can’t Remember Her First VMA’s Performance!
- Tim McGraw Crashed A Wedding And Performed! This Is Awesome!
- Vanilla Ice And Rick Perry Are Joining ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- G Eazy Caught Doing Coke On Snapchat