Everything that is old, is new again. So is the case in Fort Worth where they are going to create the countries first “Urban drive-in” in the U.S.
The Tarrant Regional Water District gave Coyote Theaters the okay to develop the theater just south of La Grave Field along the Trinity River.
The new theater will have digital projectors and you’ll be able to listen to the movie through your care or smart phone. The tech will allow the drive in to offer first run movies in both English and Spanish simultaneously.
Don’t just think parking your Chevy will be the only way to catch a film at this new state of the art drive in.
“We’re going to have cabanas where you can watch from cabanas instead of your car. There’s ways to watch if you were going to ride your bike or in Fort Worth’s case ride your horse,” Coyote Theaters CEO Brady Wood told NBCDFW.com.
More From the New 103.7 Lite FM
- Katy Perry Has Officially Voted Naked To Help “Change The World!”
- Elementary School Replaces Detention with Meditation
- Here Are The Most Savage Things Grandmothers Have Ever Said!
- Rick Perry Is Going To Need Our Help To Advance In Dancing With The Stars!
- Selena Gomez Becomes First with 100 Million Instagram Followers
- You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life About Alcohol!
- Adele’s ’25’ Goes Diamond in Less Than a Year
- Nick Jonas Has A New Mystery Woman!
- Here Are Your Big Brother Contestants From DFW! We Can’t Wait To Watch!
- Katy Perry, Chance the Rapper, More React to First Presidential Debate