Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”
- Cousin Of NBA Star Dwyane Wade Shot Dead In Chicago
- BREAKING: Dallas Cowboys’ Tony Romo To Be Out 6-10 Weeks
- Have We Just Discovered Ariana Grande’s Look-Alike?
- Listen To (And Watch) Every ‘Song Of The Summer’ Since 1985
- ‘Brady Bunch’ Star Maureen McCormick Will Be On The Next Season Of ‘Dancing With The Stars’
- Taylor Swift And Tom Hiddleston Have Their First ‘Major Argument’
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna