Head west on Oak Lawn Avenue in to the Design District and you will find a wooden gem. The Oak Restaurant stand in the shadow of its namesake and is an urban oasis of culinary bliss. You should definitely consider this fabulous place for your next date night!
Executive Chef Jason Maddy has a menu that will have your taste buds dancing with delight long before the food arrives at your table. The Ligurian caesar salad is topped with hand torn crouton, parmigiano-reggiano, and mint pesto. The rack of lamb is a berbere spiced lamb shoulder served with kale, papaya, and tzaziki sauce. That’s just the dinner menu.
The Oak also has wonderful cocktails and an atmosphere that makes it the perfect place to “be, eat, celebrate, and linger.” For more information, go to OakDallas.com.
- This Girls Crazy Transformation Into Michael Jackson Will Blow Your Mind!
- Fort Worth Is Getting Their Own Up Scale Mall! The Northpark of Funky Town!
- You Can Make Money Eating Pizza And Watching Football!
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series
- “Walking Dead” Star Norman Reedus: “Bring A Blankie” For Season Premiere
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year