Our fast-paced lifestyle oftentimes doesn’t leave much time to cook a healthy meal. Most nights, it’s grabbing dinner for 4 at Famous Fast Food Chain #3 between soccer practice and pilates. If your local pizza or Chinese place knows your favorite order by heart, maybe it’s time to make a change that doesn’t involve stepping up a dress size or letting your belt out a notch. Tucked away in Deep Ellum is your personal salvation in My Private Chef.
My Private Chef is a personalized cooking service that cooks up healthy, globally inspired meals so you can live a healthier life outside of the kitchen. A week’s worth of food is cooked up with the freshest ingredients and frozen. You can pick them up or have them delivered. It’s like hiring Chef Holly Muller to be your own personal nutritionist. The meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes or less!
You can also take cooking classes in your own kitchen or at My Private Chef’s kitchen in Deep Ellum. No matter who’s cooking in the kitchen, you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle with this fabulous service!
Find out more information by checking out my-privatechef.com.
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video
- Police Officer Entertains The Plano Balloon Festival Crowd With His Dance Moves
- Adam Levine Shares The First Pic Of Baby Dusty Rose
- Michelle Obama & George W. Bush’s Hug Has Gone Viral
- Did You Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Are 30! Check Out Their Hot Bikini Bods….
- Charlie Puth At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 26, 2016
- Angelina Jolie Has Blocked Brad Pitt’s Phone Number!
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Sat With Jerry Jones At The Cowboys Game Last Night!