Our fast-paced lifestyle oftentimes doesn’t leave much time to cook a healthy meal. Most nights, it’s grabbing dinner for 4 at Famous Fast Food Chain #3 between soccer practice and pilates. If your local pizza or Chinese place knows your favorite order by heart, maybe it’s time to make a change that doesn’t involve stepping up a dress size or letting your belt out a notch. Tucked away in Deep Ellum is your personal salvation in My Private Chef.
My Private Chef is a personalized cooking service that cooks up healthy, globally inspired meals so you can live a healthier life outside of the kitchen. A week’s worth of food is cooked up with the freshest ingredients and frozen. You can pick them up or have them delivered. It’s like hiring Chef Holly Muller to be your own personal nutritionist. The meals are ready to eat in 10 minutes or less!
You can also take cooking classes in your own kitchen or at My Private Chef’s kitchen in Deep Ellum. No matter who’s cooking in the kitchen, you’re on your way to a healthier lifestyle with this fabulous service!
Find out more information by checking out my-privatechef.com.
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral
- Legendary Singer Selena Inducted into Texas Women’s Hall of Fame
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Weird Al Yankovic Made A Debate Song Called “Bad Hombre, Nasty Women”
- Adele Giveaway Week