Whether you are getting the cold shoulder in New York City or a lackadaisical look in LA big cities seem to be ruder than the down home feel. And Dallas/Fort Worth made the Travel + Leisure Magazine list of America’s Rudest Cities. Find out where we landed!
1. New York City
3. Washington, D.C.
4. Los Angeles
6. Dallas/Ft. Worth
12. Las Vegas
15. San Francisco
19. San Diego
20. Salt Lake City
The only question for us, how is Anchorage on this list? Shouldn’t they be happy people are just coming to visit? Sorry, was that rude?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- A Mother Dies While Saving Her 2-Year-Old Son
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI