Yet another “American Idol” contestant is upset with producers, and how she was portrayed on the show.
Show reject and police officer, Alisha Bernhardt wants to let America know she isn’t really a she-devil.
TMZ is reporting that Bernhardt wants to set the record straight, she’s actually really nice.
If you missed it, Bernhardt couldn’t find a group to perform with, and she let the frustration pour out.
Bernhardt, who was eliminated on Wednesday, says producers used editing and TV magic to make her look like a “loudmouthed fight-picking ice queen”
She is insisting that is not an accurate reflection of who she is, and that she is really nice and sweet in real life.
- California CEO Pays Employees to Take Vacations
- Apple Might Be Sharing Your iMessages With The Police
- Hate Panty Lines? Stick-On Underwear Will Solve That!
- The Top 10 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time
- Underboob Is All The Rage Now! Ton’s Of Celebrities Are Doing It!
- EXCLUSIVE: Dallas Cowboys’ Kicker Dan Bailey Has More Than One Talent
- The Newest Fall Hair Trend Is Pumpkin Spice Hair!
- Dallas And Fort Worth Are Both In The Top 10 Cities For Dating Cougars!
- Here Is A Sneak Peak At The Taylor Swift Exhibit At The State Fair This Year!
- These Student’s Hate Tweets Towards Each Other Have Gone Viral