In this economy, having that daily Starbucks is already a pretty expensive luxury, as the average American spends over $1,000 on coffee each year. That didn’t thwart a 22-year old college student in Nacogdoches, TX from figuring out how to making the most expensive Starbucks drink possible!
Logan Warren had a birthday coupon and a creative inkling when he walked into his local Starbucks. It started with a 31-ounce Trenta-sized Java Chip Frappuccino, costing $4.75. From there, he and the two baristas behind the counter went crazy with add-ons.
They added 16 shots of espresso ($12) and a shot of soy milk ($0.60). Next came a scoop of banana puree ($1), strawberry puree ($0.60), protein powder ($0.50), and Matcha powder ($0.75). To that they also threw in caramel flavoring and vanilla beans for $0.50 each. Top it all off with a caramel and mocha drizzle for $0.60.
The grand total of this concoction came up to $23.60. Warren didn’t have to pay a dime with the birthday coupon he received from Starbucks for being a registered rewards member.
Now the question, what did it taste like? “Imagine a coffee-based health food smoothie,” Warren said.
It’s probably a good thing that he didn’t finish it. With 1,40o milligrams of caffiene swirling around in that 31-ounce cup, the jolt he would have gotten would have put him in the hospital.
- State Fair Vendors Donate All Unused Food to Area Food Pantries
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”