Supermodel Cindy Crawford has decided her 10-year old daughter, Kaia, in no longer going to be a model.
Just a month ago, Cindy’s daughter modeled a short skirt and leather jacket for a new Versace children’s line.
After this one modeling gig, mom Cindy put the kibosh on Kaia’s young career, saying she doesn’t want her modeling for another 7 years. Cindy was discovered at age 16. Crawford said, “At this point, she’s too young to pursue a career. There aren’t even a handful of jobs for a 10-year-old girl. But if she’s 17 and wants to try it, of course, what can I say?”
So just hold up Versace, Gucci and all the other couture out there. You’ll have to wait for your next big star.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- These Guys Tried A $7, $17, And $777 Burger! What They Found Out Will Shock You!
- Snapchat Sun Glasses That Record Video Are The Coolest Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- 8 Gross Things We All Do At Home But Don’t Talk About!
- Canned Pumpkin Isn’t Actually Pumpkin! You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life!
- Ariana Grande Giveaway
- Cast Of “Will & Grace” Reunites For Several Adorable Photos
- Sarah Paulson On First Emmy Win: “It really is a fairy-tale kind of thing. It’s surreal.”
- New “Hangover Free” Alcohol Is On The Way!
- iPhone 7 Users Destroy New Phone After YouTube Video Tells Them To Drill Into New Device
- Suspect Found And Charged In Washington State Mall Shooting