[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Adele[/lastfm] said in Vogue magazine earlier this week that she was looking forward to taking a five year break from recording so she can breathe and focus on her personal life for a little bit. But today, less than a week after SWEEPING the Grammy Awards, she announced she was heading BACK in to the studio!
Adele took to her website to calm her fans down:
I’ve a few days off now, and then it’s the Brit Awards here at home and then I’m straight into the studio. BOYYAHH! 5 years? More like 5 days!
New music from Adele coming soon? YES. Guess this performance will be just one of many to come in the next few months. So glad to have you back, Adele. You scared us for a minute, there.
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!
- Jennifer Aniston’s Husband Justin Theroux Comments on Brad-Angelina Split
- New Wristband Tells You When to Drink Water