Ladies, since your fella is going through so much trouble to give you a romantic Valentines Day, reciprocate by taking him to the O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama this weekend at Dallas Market Hall. Cars, trucks, and hot rods galore! You won’t want to miss this!
From hot rods to vintage race cars, there will be plenty to see and do at this amazing auto show! You will see the Rangers’ Captain, the world-famous Big Foot monster truck, the Transformers Bumblebee Camaro, and WWE Superstar Rey Mysterio. There will also be a charity auction benefitting the Texas Scottish Rite hospital.
The O’Reilly Auto Parts Autorama runs Friday, February 17th through Sunday, February 19th at Dallas Market Hall, located on Stemmons Fwy (I-35E) near downtown Dallas. General admission for adults is $15, kids 6-12 are $5, and children 5 & under get in free.
For more information, check out Autorama.com.
- Plano Opens New Store Where Teachers Shop For Free!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody
- Tarrant County Woman Gives Birth to Third Set of Naturally-Conceived Twins
- Dallas Cowboys Show Off Food Items At New Stadium Restaurant
- These 5 Things We Eat Everyday Are Banned In Other Countries!
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- These Guys Tried A $7, $17, And $777 Burger! What They Found Out Will Shock You!
- Snapchat Sun Glasses That Record Video Are The Coolest Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- 8 Gross Things We All Do At Home But Don’t Talk About!
- Canned Pumpkin Isn’t Actually Pumpkin! You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life!