Whitney Houston was out Thursday Night at Kelly Price & Friends Unplugged: For The Love Of R&B GRAMMY Party at Tru Hollywood. The singer took the stage and grabbed the microphone just for a minute. But it was caught on video. What would turn out to be her last ever performance.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Kanye West Reportedly “Skips” Rehearsal For Tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- School District Bans American Flags From High School Football Games
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Visit Childrens Hospital as Thor and Loki
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”
- Indonesian Man Claiming To Be 145 Years Old Declared As “World’s Oldest Man”