Katy Perry is happy to be splitting from soon to be ex-hubby Russel Brand.
So happy, that she singed her divorce papers with smiley faces.
Earlier this week, Russel Brand was willing to waive all the rights he had to Katy’s money, and now Katy has signed her papers with smiley faces.
Clearly the couple is happy to be splitting up, and wants the divorce to be over as soon as possible.
The couple have reached a comprehensive written settlement of all issues. They married in India back in October of 2010. There marriage lasted 14 months.
Brand filed divorce papers on December 30 saying at the time, “I’ll always adore her, and I know we’ll remain friends.” There marriage lasted 14 months.
- OneRepublic on Working with Peter Gabriel on ‘Oh My My’
- Donations Roll In To Save Dorothy’s “Wizard Of Oz” Ruby Red Slippers From Destruction
- The New York Public Library Has A Human Google
- Twitter Has Announced That Vine Is Over
- Lady Gaga’s Isolated ‘SNL’ Vocals Show She’s in a League of Her Own
- Michael Bublé Talks New Album, Baby-Making
- Dallas Holocaust Museum Expanding
- Amy Winehouse’s ‘Back to Black’ Turns Ten
- A Will & Grace Reboot Is In The Works
- Texas A&M Student Hit Police Car After Taking Topless Snapchat Pic For Boyfriend