Dinner, Roses, all the other pretty nice fancy gifts that are handed out on St. Valentine’s Day, but sometimes the best are those silly or sweet cheap gifts you get at the last minute. Here are some great ideas that won’t break the bank and are sure to bring a smile.
Happy Booster Glow & Mood Boosting Blush
This blush has Arctic rose-derived ingredients that act like endorphins and omega-3 acts as an anti-depressant. Look and Feel happy.
$11.99 – Ulta
Wild Rose Hand Cream
Rosehip oil will moisturize your hands so well there will be no anxiety about ashy palms while you’re holding your lovers hand.
$18.50 – The Body Shop
Especially for the fella who looks better clean shaven, at least he can always have a manly mustache when he needs it.
$18 – Urban Outfitters
He is probably going to buy you something for the end of the night, so why not return the favor with these fun boxers.
$18 – Tommy Hilfiger
Secret love Letter Pens
Absolutely adorable. These pens write in invisible ink that is shown only through the light on the back of the other pen. Perfect if for love notes you don’t want the kids or co-workers to read.
$8 – Urban Outfitters
Because I Love you Lip Tint
If you aren’t really into saying those three little words, the lip tint says it all.
$19 – Beauty Bar
Simply Gorgeous Fragrance Mist
Whether he gets it for you or you get it for you and he gets to smell it, you’ll both love this perfect smelling spray.
$25 – Victoria’s Secret
Red Flower Moroccan Rose Massage Oil
Leave it on the bed side table as a before bed hint. You’ll love it, he’ll love it.
$18 – Red Flower
Sweet Talk Candy Hearts Set
Nothing smells better than candy on Valentines Day, or you using these candy scented lotions body wash & lip gloss.
$22 – Macy’s
Boxing Gloves Hot Mitts
No way to tell your man he’s a knockout than some boxing glove oven mitts.
$18.95 – Paper Source
BonBon Bear Bunny
Who wouldn’t want to snuggle up up with this adorable guy.
$18 – Moma Store
David Beckham Homme Cologne
Who wouldn’t want to bring home David Beckham this Valentine’s Day? Now at least your man can smell like him. We’d take it.
$24.99 – Target
We love a good laughable gift and this is perfect. What guy doesn’t want to smell like bacon. Perfect when you let him out for a guys night.
$7.95 – Paper Source
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!
- Jennifer Aniston’s Husband Justin Theroux Comments on Brad-Angelina Split
- New Wristband Tells You When to Drink Water
- Good Friend Of Pitcher Jose Fernandez Sent Eeriest Text Just Before Fatal Boat Accident
- A “Sexy” Donald Trump Costume Actually Exists!
- Is Ariana Grande Considering a Move to Country Music?
- Katy Perry Has Officially Voted Naked To Help “Change The World!”
- Elementary School Replaces Detention with Meditation