If you were to ask 100 people to describe Dallas you’d probably get 100 different answers. MSN.com was bragging about Classy and Country ways of the Big D.
The article on MSN talks about how everything is “bigger (and better) in Texas.” One thing they point out are the “well-kept secrets” in the DFW being Bishop Arts District. Which we all know is one of the worst kept secrets in the area. But they make some very good points about where to eat:
Check out Hattie’s for modern Lowcountry cuisine — the lamb chops with spoonbread is heaven on a plate. Or grab a slice of thin-crust pizza and a microbrew at Eno’s. If you aren’t able to call at least a month in advance (yes, that’s how long the waiting list is), try to snag a seat at the bar of Lucia, a cozy Italian eatery famous for its house-made salumi. The ricotta gnocchi with lamb ragu is also a godsend. For dessert, head next door to Dude, Sweet Chocolate for handmade treats.
Not for the hidden foods to be out done they mention the many top tier chefs that call Dallas home. Including Kent Rathbun’s Abacus, Stephan Pyles, Fearing’s.
Can’t forget the casual stops like Mi Cocina and Mia’s.
It really does point to the benefits of living in one of the nations best cities. But we’d prefer if they stopped leaking all our good secrets out to anyone trolling the interwebs.
- Gwyneth Paltrow And Chris Martins Kids Have Amazing Voices! Check This Out!
- Bruno Mars Works With Adele And Calls Her ‘A Diva’
- Watch an Epic Pentatonix Version of ‘Hallelujah’
- Check Out These Leaked Pics From The Set Of Season 7 Of Game Of Thrones
- This Burger King Restaurant Dressed Up Like McDonald’s For Halloween!
- New Gilmore Girls Trailer Reveals How The Show Will Remember Edward Herrmann
- Guy Predictes The Cubs Would Win The World Series in 2016 In His 1993 Yearbook!
- Watch Phil Collins Perform ‘In the Air Tonight’ with Tonight Show Band
- Mariah Carey Cancels South American Dates
- DJ Khaled Put His Entire Fiances Birth On Social Media!