Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer
- EXCLUSIVE: Frenship Talks About Their New Hit “Capsize”, Tattoos, And Grammar
- Justin Bieber Pays $132K A Month For This London Mansion!
- This Oreo Hack Tells You Which Side The Icing Will Be On EVERY TIME!
- Dallas, Portland and Seattle Have Greatest Increase in Home Prices
- Facebook Now Allows You to Endorse a Presidential Candidate
- Check Out These Creepy Pictures Of An Abandoned “Disneyland” In Japan!
- Amy Schumer Friday Giveaway
- Watch The Moment Granbury Police Officer Saves 3-Year-Old’s Life!
- James Corden & Tom Cruise Acted Out His Entire Film Career!