Yesterday the news broke that Monday Pilar Sanders was attacked by one of Deion’s lady friends. Today she has filed a lawsuit against Deion saying he “orchestrated” the ambush.
This is getting more dramatic than, Days Of Our Lives.
According to the lawsuit the altercation was designed to physically force Pilar out of the Sanders’ Texas mansion. The lawsuit is against Deion and the woman who attacked her Laura Jones.
According to court documents, Deion summoned Laura, his “fake” aunt, to help him remove Pilar from the home, and he could then change the locks to bar her from the home.
Pilar claims that Laura Jones was legally banned from entering the premises when she entered the home on Monday. When asked to leave, Pilar claims, the women “squared off and took a swing at (Pilar) hitting her in the eye.”
Laura then, “continued to hit, slap, punch, choke , push, and kick,” causing various injuries, Pilar says she was so afraid that she grabbed a kitchen knife to defend herself until cops arrived.
Pilar is seeking a restraining order against Laura Jones, and wants Deion to pay for mental and physical pain.
Deion claims that Laura was only coming to the house to fix the phone system.
- The 6 Best GRAMMY ‘In Memorandum’ Tributes
- You Can Now Buy Fireball In A Massive Box
- Hot Chocolate Oreo’s Could Be On The Way
- Christmas Trees In Manhattan Are Going For $1,000 Or More
- Mom Called After Little Girl Couldn’t Stop Laughing At Teacher Named Miss Butt
- According To Science You Should Be Working Out In The Morning
- Red Wine Hot Chocolate Is What You Need In Your Life This Holiday Season
- Woman Gives Birth On A Southwest Airlines Flight
- This Guy Punched A Kangaroo In The Face To Save His Dog
- Reese Witherspoon’s Daughter Is All Grown Up And Looks Just Like Her