Leigh Ann about crashed her car the other day when she saw the billboard saying Bloomingdale’s was on it’s way to Dallas. But her heart almost broke when she looked up more information on it.
While the name Bloomingdale’s is one of the strongest department store brands, they do not have a store in the DFW area. So no wonder Leigh Ann was so excited. What got her a little sad was when she heard it would just be a Bloomingdale’s outlet opening at The Shops at Park Lane.
Not to say Leigh Ann is not going to be frequently found inside the 25,000 square foot space, but an outlet is a little different then the real thing.
The Paragon Outlets Grand Prairie are also adding a Bloomingdale’s outlet at the same time.
Are you excited about the addition in shopping to the DFW area?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”
- Study Suggests Eating Foods That Don’t Go Together Improves Meal Satisfaction