We respect Karl Lagerfeld. The Fashion industry icon knows what looks good, but man can this guy dish out a backhanded compliment.
Lagerfeld, the head designer and creative director for Chanel told Metro Paris Monday, “The thing at the moment is Adele. She is a little too fat, but she has a beautiful face and a divine voice.
The 78-year-old knows everything about fashion, but we’re not sure how we feel about his idea of Adele’s body.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series
- “Walking Dead” Star Norman Reedus: “Bring A Blankie” For Season Premiere
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank