All eyes were on [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm] Sunday night as she sang the national anthem before the Super Bowl in Indianapolis. After last year’s lyrics flub by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Christina Aguilera[/lastfm] and the recent anthem train wreck by [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Steven Tyler[/lastfm], everyone was waiting with baited breath to see if Burleson’s American Idol champ would sparkle or sizzle out during the “Star-Spangled Banner.”
One of the best rules out there is the K.I.S.S. rule: “Keep It Simple, Silly.” Kelly Clarkson abided by this rule last night, keeping her performance free of excessive vocalizing and nailing the lyrics. She sang beautifully. Have a listen!
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series
- “Walking Dead” Star Norman Reedus: “Bring A Blankie” For Season Premiere
- Woman Suing KFC For $20 Million Because Bucket Wasn’t Filled To The Top
- Plano Man Fights Off Bobcat While Walking His Dog
- Queen Recorded A Fast Version Of “We Will Rock You,” And It Is INCREDIBLE!
- Taylor Swift Takes the Stage in Austin for First Concert in a Year
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete