Roseanne Barr has filed official documents to become the Green Party’s nominee for President of the United States of America.
Let’s hope she is better at running for President than she is at singing the National Anthem.
The Huffington Post is reporting that Barr announced Thursday evening that she is pursuint the Green Party’s nomination.
She has been using Twitter and Facebook to start up a grassroots digital campaign for her candidacy.
Her policy priorities include forgiving all student loans, homeowner debt and credit card debt by “kicking out” the Federal Reserve; institute single-payer health care; pursue “financial terrorists”; reconfigure the American diet; and fight for gay rights.
Oh yeah and legalize marijuana.
Barr says she’s sick of Democrats and Republicans, whom she believes are not working in the best interests of Americans.
- Woman Finds Winning Lottery Ticket in ‘Messy Purse’
- Is 4 AM the Most Productive Hour?
- VIDEO: Shooting At The Parks Mall In Arlington Was Caught On Video!
- ‘Stranger Things’ Actress Millie Bobby Brown Channels Amy Winehouse
- Check Out This 46 Bedroom House For Sale In Texas! WOW!
- Plumber’s Truck Decal Makes Driver Look Like He’s Sitting On The Potty
- Seal Escapes Hungry Orcas By Jumping On A Boat
- Man Tries To Jump From Roof To Roof To Impress Girl And Gets Stuck!
- In The Face Of Controversy Ryan Lochte Is Joining Dancing With The Stars!
- Ryan Reynolds Responds To Sexual Tweets And It’s Hilarious!