It’s no secret that Josh Hamilton has had his share of struggles, and his openness about his battle against his addictions has won him the hearts of fans near and far. However, Josh Hamilton was found drinking in a North Dallas bar on Monday night. The 30 year old outfielder was taken home by fellow Ranger Ian Kinsler. Fans across Texas and the nation are now pouring out their hearts, love, prayers, and support to Hamilton.
This is the second relapse since he was suspended for drug use during the 2004-2005 baseball seasons. The other relapse was in 2009. When the Rangers acquired Hamilton from the Cincinatti Reds in 2007, they instituted a “zero tolerance” policy. Hamilton is screened 3 times a week for drugs and alcohol, and he spoke with an accountability partner.
That accountability partner was hitting coach Johnny Narron, who came to the Rangers in 2007 with Hamiliton. Narron is now in Milwaukee, and there is an empty chair in Hamilton’s corner. There was talk that Hamilton’s father-in-law would be hired as a special staff assistant with the Rangers to offer support to Hamilton in an official capacity, but he declined the offer citing “family considerations.”
For now, Hamilton has his friends, family, and fans to fall back on.
- Justin Timberlake Is Being Investigated For Breaking The Law When He Voted!
- One Of Rihanna’s Back Up Dancers Has Gone Missing And She Wants Your Help Finding Her!
- IKEA in Grand Prairie Breaks Ground
- Tom Hanks Recreates ‘Big’ Rap
- Murder Suspect Broadcasts Himself On Facebook Live Running From Police!
- The Official Trailer For ‘Gilmore Girls’ Has Arrived And Here It Is
- Little Girl Accidentally Roots For Wrong Football Team And Has Complete Meltdown!
- Bike Lock Invention Makes Thieves Vomit Upon Cutting
- Can You Figure Out The Sexual Pun In This Couples Halloween Costume
- 28 Cheap And Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas