Could the little pink bottle really be the budget friendly and good looking face tint and refining mask?
Over at PrettGossip.com they occasionally try out odd beauty ‘secrets’. So they took some of the stomach settling pink liquid and matched it up against Benifit’s Poise Tint.
The results? The Pepto gave a lighter more natural look to the cheeks than Poise Tint.
As for the facial mask to help dull skin and acne? Well let’s just say if it tints your cheeks pink, what would a full mask do?
But for $3.99 a bottle compared to Poise Tint at $24, it might be worth looking into.
More Form The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Justin Timberlake Is Being Investigated For Breaking The Law When He Voted!
- One Of Rihanna’s Back Up Dancers Has Gone Missing And She Wants Your Help Finding Her!
- IKEA in Grand Prairie Breaks Ground
- Murder Suspect Broadcasts Himself On Facebook Live Running From Police!
- The Official Trailer For ‘Gilmore Girls’ Has Arrived And Here It Is
- Little Girl Accidentally Roots For Wrong Football Team And Has Complete Meltdown!
- Bike Lock Invention Makes Thieves Vomit Upon Cutting
- Can You Figure Out The Sexual Pun In This Couples Halloween Costume
- 28 Cheap And Easy Last Minute Halloween Costume Ideas
- Justin Timberlake Runs Into Fans While Voting!