Did you see the meteor shooting across the sky last night around 8PM? Hundreds of people had their eyes to the sky at just the right time to see not just any shooting star, but a huge fireball of a meteor streaking it’s way across the North Texas sky.
Reports from Waco all the way north to Wichita, Kansas are coming in from people who saw the fireball. If you didn’t see, you most likely heard it. The sonic boom of the space rock plummeting through the atmosphere rattled many windows across the area.
According to the FAA, it was a meteor and not any aircraft or otherwise. The beautiful wonder was caught on a few cameras around North Texas. The dashboard camera from a police cruiser in Little River-Academy, near Belton, caught the meteor streaking through the northwestern sky.
- There Is A Mural Of Lee Harvey Oswald In Dallas! Some Like It, Others Hate It!
- Go Topless Day Is Sunday! Are You Partaking?
- This Girls Senior-Year Throwback Picture Is The Best Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- Michelle Obama’s Plans After She Leaves The White House
- Sarah Jessica Parker Ends Partnership With Mylan Over Price Hike
- Kassie DePaiva Star Of ‘Days Of Our Life’ Reveals She Has Leukemia
- 8 People Injured In School Bus Collision
- Taylor Swift Wishes Blake Lively Happy Birthday, Koala Style
- Texas Police Officer Suspended For Not Providing Backup And Going To Whataburger Instead
- DFW Utility Workers Photo Goes Viral As He Submerges Himself In Water