Gene is on a mission. He is determined to prove that the “Star-Spangled Banner” is the hardest song to perform, and maybe we should cut some slack for the celebrities that have a hard time singing it. He is taking singing lessons from local vocal coach, Linda Septien. Has he made any progress?
There are many people across North Texas that have performed the national anthem in front of crowds, large and small. With skill levels ranging from seasoned singers to shower serenaders, the Star-Spangled Banner is performed before sporting events like Cowboys, Rangers, Stars, and Mavericks games as well as special and civic events.
Gene is getting lots of helpful advice to help him nail the national anthem. Linda Septien suggests practicing hitting the notes before singing the words so that his voice can adjust to having to expand to the range of the song. Listener Cherna advised Gene that he should open his throat up like he’s yawning. Another listener suggested starting low so that the higher notes don’t stretch too far out of his range.
Will Gene do it? Listen tomorrow at 8:10AM to hear Gene perform the national anthem live!
- California CEO Pays Employees to Take Vacations
- Apple Might Be Sharing Your iMessages With The Police
- Hate Panty Lines? Stick-On Underwear Will Solve That!
- The Top 10 Greatest TV Shows Of All Time
- Underboob Is All The Rage Now! Ton’s Of Celebrities Are Doing It!
- EXCLUSIVE: Dallas Cowboys’ Kicker Dan Bailey Has More Than One Talent
- The Newest Fall Hair Trend Is Pumpkin Spice Hair!
- Dallas And Fort Worth Are Both In The Top 10 Cities For Dating Cougars!
- Here Is A Sneak Peak At The Taylor Swift Exhibit At The State Fair This Year!
- These Student’s Hate Tweets Towards Each Other Have Gone Viral