That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- State Fair Vendors Donate All Unused Food to Area Food Pantries
- Men Are Getting Butt Fillers!
- Britney Spear’s Top Pops Off During Show In Vegas!
- Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and More Turn Up for Drake’s Birthday
- This Couple Had An Anniversary Photoshoot At Target Because They Love It That Much!
- US Airlines Is Allowed To Weigh Passengers Now To Prevent Crash Landings!
- Halloween Decorations Have Some Folks Upset In Katy
- Woman Goes To Hospital For “Kidney Stones,” Ends Up Giving Birth
- 16-Year-Old Wakes Up From Coma Speaking Fluent Spanish
- Women In Yoga Pants March In Front Of House Of Man Who Said They Should “Stop Wearing Them In Public”