That’s right we had our very own meteor in the skies above Dallas last night.
News outlets received numerous reports Wednesday night from people who saw what appeared to be a fireball in the sky.
WFAA is reporting that many Texans heard booming sounds and saw a fireball streaking across the sky. It could be witnessed all the way from San Antonio to Oklahoma City.
The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has now confirmed that it was in fact a meteor.
A camera in Hawley, Texas caught the phenomenon last night:
Stephanie Clingman described it as “Very bright blue across the sky…It looked so close, long tail…very cool.”
In Carrollton, James Gates said he “heard a light boom and my house lightly shook… then I heard dogs barking.”
Did you see the meteor last night? Tell us about it in the comments.
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm