It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- 5 Kardashian Weight Loss Tips That Could Actually Work!
- Cops Got Bored At The State Fair And Created Their Own Version Of ‘Summer Nights’ From Grease
- Reporter Finds KFC’s Secret Recipe On Accident!
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- How Much Income Do You Need to Buy a House in DFW?
- Courtney Stodden Shaves Her Head And Impersonates Justin Bieber!
- Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, And Serena Williams Star In A New Nike Commercial!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Ariana Grande Sued for Copyright Infringement
- A Dog Was Elected Mayor In Minnesota!