It is not every day that Taylor Swift loses, but it looks like today may be one of those days!
According to PerezHilton.com, Taylor Swift, who was set to play Eponine in the big screen version of Les Miserables, has been bounced from the role!
According to the report, Samantha Barks, a theatre actress, “has won the role”.
The actress was told on-stage last night in Manchester, England, where she is currently performing in a play, that she had won the role.
What do you think about this move? What do you think happened with Taylor? Did she have the part already and get cut? AHH! There are just too many questions!
Samantha Barks performing “On My Own”:
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Enrique Arochi Sentenced to Life in Prison for Christina Morris Kidnapping
- This 3-Year-Old Is Going To Teach You How To Really Do Your Make-Up
- State Fair of Texas Parade Today at Noon!
- The Top 3 Things Your Shouldn’t Share With Your Friends
- EXCLUSIVE! Hear The First Interview Ever With Big Tex!
- There’s A New Highway Ramp Opening In Downtown Dallas Making It Easier To Go North
- There’s A Two-Headed Snake In Texas Zoo
- Here’s What You Should Be For Halloween, A Sexy Poop Emoji
- Find Out How Your Breasts Change Throughout Your Lifetime
- There’s A New Teddy Ruxpin And His Eyes Are Creepy Looking