Bet you can’t do this! Dare you to try…
A video popped up that you are REQUIRED TO WATCH. A teenage girl named Alyssa (from Poteau, Oklahoma) can pronounce any word (or phrase) BACKWARDS, right on the spot.
She does it instantly, no hesitation! She claims she can do any word in 3 seconds or less, but actually she is much faster than that. I GUARANTEE some TV producer will track her down.
[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Tyra Banks[/lastfm] had a guest last year who could do the same thing. But it’s still impressive, especially when she does it with words like “Lamborghini” and “sequoia.” My favorite thing she says backwards is Burger King…”Gnik Regrub”…but maybe you have a different fave from her.
I’d try words like this on her: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, or supercalifragilisticexpialadocious. She’d probably nail them, right?
The more I watch this short clip, the more my mind BOGGLES. Check it out:
More Stories From 103.7 Lite FM
- Nick Jonas’s Bulge Was On Full Display At The VMA’s
- These Two Guys Spent The Night In An IKEA And Didn’t Get Caught!
- Here Are The Funniest Tweets From The VMA’s Last Night!
- We Talked To Mayor Maso From Frisco About The Star Today
- Here Is The Interview With Camila From Fifth Harmony
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- Kanye West Reportedly “Skips” Rehearsal For Tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook