If you are a seasoned world traveler, you have seen sights and set foot in places that others only dream of. If you’ve never set foot outside of the state of Texas, there is so much you are missing out on! 1000 Places To See Before You Die is the ultimeate bucket list for travelers. From the Ice Hotel in Sweden to Macchu Picchu in Peru and on over to Stonehenge and the Pyramids of Egypt, author Patricia Schultz hands you list of destinations that you shouldn’t leave Earth without seeing first.
The #1 New York Bestseller is out with a second edition and 200 new places from 28 countries for you to explore on your world travels. It’s also chocked full of 600 full color photographs of gorgeous vistas and fascinating sights from around the globe.
Pack your bags and go see these fabulous destinations! Giraffes grazing on the Serengeti, sunset at Ayers Rock in Australia, the Northern Lights dancing above the Canadian night sky, the Giant’s Causeway on the coast of Northern Ireland, the onion domed St Basil’s Cathedral in Moscow’s Red Square, or the magnificent Great Wall of China; these are places that you shouldn’t pass up a chance to see.
You can get your copy of 1000 Places To See Before You Die at your local book store or through Amazon.com.
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral