Looking for something to do with your sweetheart on Valentine’s Day that’s different from the traditional fancy dinner out on the town? The Love Captain has a few fun ideas to put some spice in your Valentine’s Day plans.
February 14th falls on a Tuesday, but that does’t mean you can’t get out of town for a short trip on the weekend before Valentine’s Day. There are plenty of great places to get away for the weekend. Whether you stay at a little bed & breakfast in Grapevine or drive out to San Antonio, getting away with your sweetie can help you focus on each other and building romantic memories.
Rather than dining out, try cooking dinner together. Work together to make a meal you both can enjoy. There’s something about cooking a meal as a team that not only brings you closer together, but the food also tastes that much better. Pull out the nice china, a couple of candles, and cook your own romantic dinner.
The Love Captain’s final tip for a fun Valentine’s Day is to go dancing. You don’t have to go to a club, a bar, or even know how to dance. Just get out or throw some music on at home and have some fun!
- Four North Texas Singers Advance To Knockout Round On ‘The Voice’
- It’s Now Illegal To Dress Up As A Clown In This County
- Lady Gaga May Hit Up Your Favorite Dive Bar
- Rotating Dallas Restaurant Kitchen LTO Is Coming Back in Deep Ellum
- Bruno Mars to Open 2016 American Music Awards
- Top 5 DFW Football Games Of The Week
- Everyone Needs To Check Your Panties! Newscaster Makes A Hilarious Slip-Up on Air
- Bryan Cranston Leaves A Surprise At DFW Airport
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby