KTXL-TV in Sacramento is reporting that the post has a whopping 1,001,291 comments.Now that’s dedication.
Matthews and her friends have submitted the post to Guiness World Records and are still waiting to hear back.
The post was written on the wall of a Facebook Group for “Frontierville” fans. Apparently it i still gaining comments.
With 106 people participating each person has had to comment on the post roughtly 9,300 times.
Facebook changed their commenting system back in March of last year making this eaiser to do, but still 9,300 times is a lot for one person to do in three months.
The current record is held by Roberto Esposito, who set it on June 29, 2011, with 529,335 comments. Well I think it’s time for Roberto to move over, cause Cathy and her friends have crushed that record.
You can read a full interview and see a video with KXTL-TV HERE.
- Chelsea Handler Sits Down With Ann Coulter
- Drake Just Made A Sky High Purchase For Rihanna
- High School Students Turn To Internet To Voice There Concerns
- Woman Shoots Down Drone Over Robert Duvall’s House
- Is Your iPhone Safe? Apple Just Issued A Major Update To Their Operating System
- Prost! Details For Oktoberfest Fort Worth 2016!
- The Saddest Picture, This Couple Has Been Together For 62 Years And Have Been Sent To Different Nursing Homes
- Fort-Worth May Soon Be Smoke-Free
- Rangers Pitcher Arrested And Charged With DWI
- Andrew Luck, The Highest Paid Player In NFL History, Uses A Flip Phone