KTXL-TV in Sacramento is reporting that the post has a whopping 1,001,291 comments.Now that’s dedication.
Matthews and her friends have submitted the post to Guiness World Records and are still waiting to hear back.
The post was written on the wall of a Facebook Group for “Frontierville” fans. Apparently it i still gaining comments.
With 106 people participating each person has had to comment on the post roughtly 9,300 times.
Facebook changed their commenting system back in March of last year making this eaiser to do, but still 9,300 times is a lot for one person to do in three months.
The current record is held by Roberto Esposito, who set it on June 29, 2011, with 529,335 comments. Well I think it’s time for Roberto to move over, cause Cathy and her friends have crushed that record.
You can read a full interview and see a video with KXTL-TV HERE.
- Demi Lovato And Joe Jonas Got Stuck In An Elevator Together!
- Taylor Swift Gets a New Haircut, See The Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie Jenner’s Phone Number
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day
- Brad Pitt Is Not Dead, It’s A Hoax
- José Fernández Reportedly Arguing With Pregnant Girlfriend Before Fatal Boat Crash
- The Weeknd Cuts His Hair Off, See The Pic!
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!