A study done in 2009 of a whopping 65 parkers found that women took longer and were less accurate at parking than their male counterpart. Well now a new study might be able to disprove that.
A scientific followup has used “covert surveillance” of 700 British parking lots and found a completely different answer than the original study of 65 parkers. Ladies still took more time to park then the men, but were more often in the middle of the parking space and found better spots. TAKE THAT!
Women were also more likely to back into spots, which is apparently the recommended method to parking. (Personally we prefer pulling through spots so it looks like we backed in, but who’s counting? Oh that’s right “covert surveillance”)
Researchers added up all the numbers into a parking coefficient and found that women beat men 13.4 to 12.3 (out of 20).
Granted this was a British study so we’re sure the men in our lives will bring that up next time they don’t like the way we parked. But hopefully the this will help to quell this myth.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Plano Opens New Store Where Teachers Shop For Free!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody
- Tarrant County Woman Gives Birth to Third Set of Naturally-Conceived Twins
- Dallas Cowboys Show Off Food Items At New Stadium Restaurant
- These 5 Things We Eat Everyday Are Banned In Other Countries!
- Jill Scott, Tyrese to Perform Soul Train Weekend 2016
- These Guys Tried A $7, $17, And $777 Burger! What They Found Out Will Shock You!
- Snapchat Sun Glasses That Record Video Are The Coolest Thing You Have Ever Seen!
- 8 Gross Things We All Do At Home But Don’t Talk About!
- Canned Pumpkin Isn’t Actually Pumpkin! You Have Been Lied To Your Entire Life!