Last week a teaser was released of Matthew Broderick reprising his role as Ferris Bueller. It lead to tons of internet speculation to a sequel to the 1986 classic, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. Well unfortunately to all that got it excited it’s not, but It is a pretty funny ad that Honda put together for the Big Game.
Honda hid over two dozen references to the movie in the ad, and are challenging America to find them all. Just tweet #dayoff with your answers.
- It’s Now Illegal To Dress Up As A Clown In This County
- Lady Gaga May Hit Up Your Favorite Dive Bar
- Rotating Dallas Restaurant Kitchen LTO Is Coming Back in Deep Ellum
- Bruno Mars to Open 2016 American Music Awards
- Top 5 DFW Football Games Of The Week
- Everyone Needs To Check Your Panties! Newscaster Makes A Hilarious Slip-Up on Air
- Bryan Cranston Leaves A Surprise At DFW Airport
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One