A suburban Philadelphia middle school is saying no more to a very popular fur-lined piece of footwear. And it has nothing to do with fashion.
Pottstown Middle School informed parents that any boot with fur or faux-fur lining (like Uggs) would not be allowed in classrooms any longer to help the school enforce their no cellphones in the class policy.
The district community relations director John Armato told the local newspaper that students are using the boots to hide cellphones and bring them into class. This is in direct violation with current school policy which allows cell phones to be brought to school, but they must be left in students lockers.
Gail Cooper, the schools principal, says the boots can be worn to school but they must be removed before entering the class.
What do you think of this policy?
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Taylor Swift Gets a New Haircut, See The Pics!
- Rob Kardashian Tweets Kylie Jenner’s Phone Number
- North Texas Wedding Photographer Ruins Bride’s Big Day
- Brad Pitt Is Not Dead, It’s A Hoax
- José Fernández Reportedly Arguing With Pregnant Girlfriend Before Fatal Boat Crash
- The Weeknd Cuts His Hair Off, See The Pic!
- Mary J. Blige Challenges Hillary Clinton with Bruce Springsteen Cover
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 27, 2016
- Here Are The Best Musical Acts Worth Seeing At This Years State Fair!
- Rob Kardashian Tweeted Out Kylie And Kris Jenner’s Phone Numbers In A Fit Of Rage!