[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- Here Is Everything Coming And Going From Netflix For September!
- Texas Teacher Defends Her No-Homework Policy And We Love It!
- Fifth Harmony Ticket Tuesday!
- Shawn Mendes Says Being A Celebrity Makes Having Sex ‘Impossible’
- Study: Women Are ‘Genetically Programmed to Cheat’
- People Are Really Upset That Chick-Fil-A Is Changing Their Menu!
- Orlando Hospital Isn’t Charging Any Of The Pulse Night Club Victims!
- Kevin Bacon Raids Britney Spears’ Wardrobe for Apple Ad
- New Study Shows 3-Day Work Week Is Most Productive For Employee’s
- Dress Left in Dead Sea Becomes Glittering Work of Art