[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lady Gaga[/lastfm] is helping her father open an Italian restaurant in New York City.
Lets hope her meat dress isn’t on the menu.
NME is reporting The singer has been advising her father, Joe Germanotta, on the menu at Joanna Trattoria, which includes a ten layer lasagne, Nutella donuts, mini-Martini cocktails, and “Grandma Rosie’s Meatballs.”
Gaga will also indulge her artistic side by creating the art for the restaurant.
Joe Germanotta will be running the eatery with celebrity chef, Art Smith. It’s good they found a chef, because Joe added on his daughters cooking skills, “She’s left-handed and every time I watch her chop, it makes me cringe.”
Were glad the restaurant hasn’t distracted her that much, Gaga plans on releasing another album later this year.
- The Newest Fall Hair Trend Is Pumpkin Spice Hair!
- Dallas And Fort Worth Are Both In The Top 10 Cities For Dating Cougars!
- Here Is A Sneak Peak At The Taylor Swift Exhibit At The State Fair This Year!
- These Student’s Hate Tweets Towards Each Other Have Gone Viral
- Tyson Recalls Over 130,000 Pounds Of Chicken!
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Blows Snot On Fans In The Front Row
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- NFL Ratings Have Dropped From Same Time Last Year, Why?
- The First Woman In Playboy Featured Wearing A Hijab
- Joe Biden Guess Stars On Law And Order SVU