If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- People In This Texas Town Are Upset About Gruesome Baby Halloween Display!
- Doctors Use Saw And Bolt Cutters To Remove Mans ‘Junk’ From Metal Toy!
- Justin Bieber Throws Mic And Storms Off Stage After He Tells Fans To Stop Screaming!
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping
- New Street Flaka Is Turning People Into Walking Zombies!
- This Girls Crazy Transformation Into Michael Jackson Will Blow Your Mind!
- Fort Worth Is Getting Their Own Up Scale Mall! The Northpark of Funky Town!
- You Can Make Money Eating Pizza And Watching Football!
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series