If you’ve already fallen behind on your New Year’s resolution to get fit, here’s your second chance! The YMCA is holding a Zumbathon this Saturday, January 28th from 6PM to 8PM at the YMCA in Benbrook. Get in gear and get movin’!
You can literally dance your rear off at this fabulous event where you can dance your way to fitness! Licensed Zumba instructors will be on hand to lead and guide you through this super fun dance party!
This event benefits the Step Up For Kids campaign that helps subsidize youth activity programs such as swim lessons, youth sports, and summer camps. Tickets are $10, and childcare is available with a RSVP by Wednesday, January 25th.
For more information, head over to YMCAFW.org.
- Train Debut New Single ‘Play This Song’
- NFL Ratings Have Dropped From Same Time Last Year, Why?
- The First Woman In Playboy Featured Wearing A Hijab
- Joe Biden Guess Stars On Law And Order SVU
- Dj Khaled’s Book ‘The Keys’ Is Coming In November
- Janet Jackson Makes Rare Appearance With Baby Bump
- Texas Pizza Place Banning Gun Owners From Its Shop
- Man Tries To Kiss Kim Kardashian’s Booty and Gets The Boot, See The Video
- Kevin Hart Surpasses Jerry Seinfeld As Forbes Highest Paid Comic
- Vice President Joe Biden Is On ‘Law & Order” Tonight