Actress, Demi Moore, was rushed to the hospital on Monday.
Apparently for substance abuse issues.
TMZ is reporting that law enforcement received a 911 call late Monday night.
Paramedics responded and after assessing her for a half hour, she was transported to a local hospital.
TMZ claims sources have said that she will be placed in a facility to seek further professional assistance for substance abuse.
Demi’s rep told TMZ, “Because of the stresses in her life right now, Demi has chosen to seek professional assistance to treat her exhaustion and improve her overall health. She looks forward to getting well and is grateful for the support of her family and friends.”
Her daughter, Rumer Willis, has been spotted visibly distraught and concerned outside the hospital yesterday.
- Reality Star Darrell Ward Dies After Leaving Dallas Show!
- Eleven From ‘Stranger Things’ Will Be At Dallas Comic Con Fan Days!
- Anthony Weiner’s Wife Announces Their Separation Amid Second Sexting Scandal
- Report: Mick Jagger to Pay $15K Per Month Child Support for Upcoming Baby
- MCA Wanted To Change The Title Of Back To The Future To Space Man From Pluto
- Blue Ivy Wasn’t Impressed With The VMAs White Carpet
- Britney Spears Wants To Do A Song With Justin Timberlake!
- Justin Bieber Has Returned To Instagram!
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Arrested for Prostitution
- Local High School Football Teams Dance Video Is Going Viral!