Melanie Hesketh was wondering what happens to one of those little fast food burgers as it starts decomposing, as any food naturally would. Well the answer might be a little surprising.
One Year ago Hesketh, a California nutritionist, bought a cheeseburger from a very popular fast food chain. And that was it. She let it sit around for a whole year. Unwrapped and unrefrigerated just to see what would happen. What happened was probably the most shocking part…nothing.
The bun was a little stale but besides that nothing at all seemed to change. The smell even stayed the same. The cheese grew no mold, nor did any of the other ingredients.
Makes you wonder what the cheeseburger was actually made of.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- People In This Texas Town Are Upset About Gruesome Baby Halloween Display!
- Doctors Use Saw And Bolt Cutters To Remove Mans ‘Junk’ From Metal Toy!
- Justin Bieber Throws Mic And Storms Off Stage After He Tells Fans To Stop Screaming!
- Taylor Swift was ‘Distressed’ and ‘Violated’ by Alleged Groping
- New Street Flaka Is Turning People Into Walking Zombies!
- This Girls Crazy Transformation Into Michael Jackson Will Blow Your Mind!
- Fort Worth Is Getting Their Own Up Scale Mall! The Northpark of Funky Town!
- You Can Make Money Eating Pizza And Watching Football!
- Gaylord Texan ICE! Giveaway
- Hillary Clinton, Jeremy Piven, LeBron James And More Celebrate Cubs Making The World Series