Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Friends Again!
- Reese Witherspoon’s Opens Highland Park Village Store in Dallas
- Rob Kardashian Said His Sister Kim Was His First Childhood Crush
- Cristiano Ronaldo’s Jet Crash-Lands In Spain
- Fifth Harmony Member Attacked In Mexico
- SMU Student Found Deceased in School Pool
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 29, 2016
- James Corden Sang With The Backstreet Boys The Other Night!
- John Stamos And Glen Powell Got Naked On ‘Scream Queens’
- This Guy Just Asked Himself To Homecoming And It’s Kind Of Romantic!