Help the fight against AIDS by putting your feet to the pavement in the 2nd annual South Dallas AIDS Walk on March 24th. It’s all about raising awareness, education, and support to find a cure for AIDS.
You can run, walk, skip, hop, or strut your way along the 2.1 mile trail that starts at the South Dallas Cultural Center at 34oo South Fitzhugh Ave. Even your pets are welcome to walk the walk!
You can register for the South Dallas AIDS Walk and find out more information by visiting SouthDallasAIDSWalk.org.
- Justin Bieber Has Returned To Instagram!
- Local High School Football Teams Dance Video Is Going Viral!
- Do You Know Why The McChicken Is Trending? You Can’t Unsee This!
- Britney Spears Says Doing Carpool Karaoke Was “Awkward”
- Drake Presents Rihanna with Vanguard Award… and His “Love”
- Mariah Carey’s Sister Has Been Arrested For Prostitution!
- Here’s Kanye’s Full, Undiluted MTV Video Music Awards Speech
- Nick Jonas’s Bulge Was On Full Display At The VMA’s
- Here’s the Full List of 2016 VMA Winners
- These Two Guys Spent The Night In An IKEA And Didn’t Get Caught!