TMZ is reporting that celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal are getting a divorce. Sources with “direct knowledge” tell TMZ that Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week.
The reasons behind their split is unknown, but Heidi will reportedly cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the divorce.
The model/tv personality and singer have 3 biological kids together, plus Seal adopted Heidi’s oldest daughter from a previous relationship. They married on May 10, 2005. They are famous for making a big deal out of renewing their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
It is unclear how much money Seal is worth, but according to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum made a cool $20 million.
More of the latest:
- Bruno Mars, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and More Light Up We Can Survive 2016
- Backstreet Boys Surprise Crowd at CBS Radio’s ‘We Can Survive’ Concert
- Sad Ending to Six Flags Mall in Arlington; Demolition Nearly Complete
- Justin Hartley From ‘This Is Us’ Makes His Pecs Dance In Ellen’s Dunk Tank
- Watch The HYSTERICAL Dancing In Public: 90s Edition!
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington