TMZ is reporting that celebrity couple Heidi Klum and Seal are getting a divorce. Sources with “direct knowledge” tell TMZ that Heidi will file divorce papers in L.A. County Superior Court as early as next week.
The reasons behind their split is unknown, but Heidi will reportedly cite “irreconcilable differences” as the cause of the divorce.
The model/tv personality and singer have 3 biological kids together, plus Seal adopted Heidi’s oldest daughter from a previous relationship. They married on May 10, 2005. They are famous for making a big deal out of renewing their wedding vows every year on their anniversary in a lavish ceremony.
It is unclear how much money Seal is worth, but according to Forbes, in the last year alone, Klum made a cool $20 million.
More of the latest:
- Enter For Your Chance To Win A All-Inclusive Trip To Mexico From Exotico Tequila
- Kanye West Reportedly “Skips” Rehearsal For Tonight’s MTV Video Music Awards
- Bill Gates’ Net Worth Reaches $90 Billion!
- Japanese Nightclub Only Allows One Male Per Night, All Women Enter For Free
- Italian Wingsuit Pilot Broadcasts Own Death Live On Facebook
- Zimbabwe President Orders Arrest Of Entire Olympic Team After Failing To Medal
- School District Bans American Flags From High School Football Games
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Visit Childrens Hospital as Thor and Loki
- Officials In Egypt Using “Grindr” To Track And Detain LGBT People
- Man And Woman With 350 Cosmetic Procedures Between Them Explain Their “Plastic Love”