A teacher at a public school in Brooklyn New York has parents enraged because she wont let her 5th grade students go to the restroom more than 3 times a week. The no-nonsense policy is restricted to the Coney Island classroom of PS 90 and the teacher Stephanie Warner says the New York Post.
Under Warners potty policy students get 3 vouchers a week that they can use on bathroom visits. If a student doesn’t use all their vouchers in a week they can hand over extras for small prizes.
Parent Sandra Leon was notified of the policy when her son told her about the vouchers. Her son said the vouchers were impossed because Warner thought students’ frequent bathroom visits disrupted the class.
Department of Education spokeswoman told the paper that the school has planned to put an end to the vouchering and made a point that it was not a school wide policy.
More From 103.7 Lite FM
- Joe Jonas Tells The Truth About the Elevator Prank with Demi Lovato
- The Marlins Will All Wear No. 16 In Honor Of Jose Fernandez At Tonight’s Game
- Snapchat Releases “Spectacles” Glasses That Record Video
- Police Officer Entertains The Plano Balloon Festival Crowd With His Dance Moves
- Adam Levine Shares The First Pic Of Baby Dusty Rose
- Michelle Obama & George W. Bush’s Hug Has Gone Viral
- Did You Know Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen Are 30! Check Out Their Hot Bikini Bods….
- Charlie Puth At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 26, 2016
- Angelina Jolie Has Blocked Brad Pitt’s Phone Number!