The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Study Says Students Do Better In School With Attractive Teachers
- The Late Late Show’s James Corden Remembers Sitting and Chatting With Gene Wilder
- Rangers Send Scouts To Tim Tebow’s Baseball Tryout
- Selena Gomez Is Taking Time Off From Music Due To Health Reasons
- The 5 Best Gas Stations In Texas
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For August 30, 2016!
- John Legend Proposes Changing National Anthem
- Police Called To Chris Browns House After He Allegedly Pointed A Gun At A Woman!
- People Can’t Stop Laughing At This Naked Guy Photobombing This Girls Senior Pictures!
- Sneak Peak: Photos Released From Set of Live Action ‘Beauty and the Beast’