The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Bryan Cranston Leaves A Surprise At DFW Airport
- Ezekiel Elliott Spends First NFL Paycheck on House for Parents
- Ryan Reynolds Just Accidentally Revealed The Sex Of His Baby
- There Are Real Superheros Among Us, Just Ask The Woman Who Was Saved By One
- Trailer For Nintendo’s Next Console, Nintendo Switch Was Just Released
- Quit Comparing Lady Gaga to Madonna
- Video Goes Viral As Dallas Woman Dances Through Chemo
- Security Footage Has Surfaced From Kim Kardashian Robbery
- Janet Jackson’s ‘Nasty’ Sees Big Bump after Donald Trump’s Debate Comment
- Arlington Thieves Take Selfies With Stolen Phones; Photos Automatically Sent To Victim’s Computer