The star of NCIS: Los Angeles and two-time Grammy winner LL Cool J has taken the lead for the biggest night in music.
For the first time since Queen Latifah hosted in 2005 the Grammys will have a host. The previous 7 years has been ‘hosted’ by the theater voice over introducing the presenters.
[photogallerylink id=68323]The broadcast will be emceed by Mr. Cool J live February 12th.
“I’m thrilled to be a part of music’s biggest night,” he said in a statement. “I will always have fond memories of my first Grammy Awards and to now be hosting the Grammy show, in the company of so many other incredible artists, is a dream come true. Great performances and great music—it’s going to be a great night.”
We’ve got an opportunity for you to see LL & all the performances at the Grammys. Click Here to sign up.
More From The New 103.7 Lite FM
- Woman Rushed To Hospital After Being Stabbed…By Her Dog
- Lubbock Teacher Surprised With Pair Of Jordans He’s Always Wanted
- Taco Bueno Named Best Mexican Restaurant In America
- Watch Courteney Cox And Lisa Kudrow Play A Round Of ‘Friends’ Trivia
- Backstreet’s Back: The Backstreet Boys Are Taking-Up Residency In Las Vegas, Alright!
- Netflix: Here’s All The New Stuff Coming In October
- VIDEO: Justin Bieber Attacked In Club
- Erin Brockovich: Deadly Chromium-6 Still Threatens Two-Thirds Of Americans’ Drinking Water
- Texas Rangers Did It! AL West Champions, Beat Oakland 3 – 0
- Four Dead in Mall Shooting North of Seattle: Police Confirm