It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- Charlie Puth At The DFW Acura Performance Showroom
- Here Is Your Dose Of Sass For September 26, 2016
- Angelina Jolie Has Blocked Brad Pitt’s Phone Number!
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Sat With Jerry Jones At The Cowboys Game Last Night!
- David Beckham Doing Almost Naked Push-ups On A Piano Is What You Need In Your Life!
- Tons Of Hotels Were Busted Not Changing The Sheets For New Guests!
- Research Shows Health Benefits From ‘Fall Scents’
- This Woman Dropped Her Husband’s Lunch In His Sun Roof From The Balcony!
- Plano Opens New Store Where Teachers Shop For Free!
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Have ‘Ironclad Prenup;’ Divorce Will Be About Custody