It seems like just yesterday we first heard “Meet Virginia” from [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Train[/lastfm]. Now they’re working on their 6th studio album, “Drive By”. The group formed around 1994, after lead singer Pat Monahan left his [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Led Zeppelin[/lastfm] tribute band in Erie, PA., and headed for Northern California. Although rejected at first by Columbia Records, they eventually signed to the label after releasing their first album independently.
[photogallerylink id=53425 align=left]
The band is performing the title cut to the new album on the current tour, which included the Orange Bowl halftime show, and was featured in this week’s episode of Hawaii Five-O. They’re currently soliciting muscle cars to be used in the video, which is shooting in California. The album is set to release in April.
- 5 Kardashian Weight Loss Tips That Could Actually Work!
- Britney Spears Would Totally Do the Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Cops Got Bored At The State Fair And Created Their Own Version Of ‘Summer Nights’ From Grease
- Reporter Finds KFC’s Secret Recipe On Accident!
- Dez Bryant Angry That His Player Score On Madden 17 Isn’t High Enough!
- How Much Income Do You Need to Buy a House in DFW?
- Courtney Stodden Shaves Her Head And Impersonates Justin Bieber!
- Simone Biles, Gabby Douglas, And Serena Williams Star In A New Nike Commercial!
- 50 Cent’s Next Venture: 50 Cent Stores?
- Ariana Grande Sued for Copyright Infringement