The titan of reality TV returns tonight at 7PM CST in a two-hour premiere on FOX. Your favorite judges are back for the 11th season of American Idol. Randy Jackson, Jennifer Lopez, Steve Tyler, and host Ryan Seacrest begin their search for those diamonds in the rough among the hilariously horrible singers.
The show responsible for[lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Kelly Clarkson[/lastfm], [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Carrie Underwood[/lastfm], and [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Scotty McCreery[/lastfm] premiers tonight in a two-hour special with a one-hour episode tomorrow night. Tonight’s premiere will kick-off with auditions from Savannah, GA. Will the judges find peaches & belles in the Old South?
Last season’s runner-up, [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Lauren Alaina[/lastfm], hails from Georgia. Season 3’s [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Diana DeGarmo[/lastfm] is another Georgian that finished in 2nd place. Savannah’s own [lastfm link_type=”artist_info”]Stephanie Edwards[/lastfm] finished in 11th place in season 6. In all, there have been 7 finalists from the Peach State.
Tune in tonight at 7PM CST on FOX for the two-hour premiere of American Idol!
- Iggy Rebounds With Khloe Kardashians Ex In Cabo
- After 6 Season’s Grimm Is Calling It Quits
- Apartment Complex Warns Residents Of Clown In The Woods
- MTV VMA’s Take A Linear TV Nosedive In Ratings
- Jimmy Fallon Ripping On Lochte Leaves Michael Phelps Very Entertaining
- Hurricane Katrina Hit 11 Years Ago Today, Here’s 11 Facts You Did Not Know
- Tanner Starts A Bromance When He Interviews The ChainSmokers, Check It Out!
- Marvel Did A Short Film On Where Thor Was For ‘Captain America: Civil War’ And It’s Hilarious
- “Ice Road Truckers” star Darrell Ward Dies In Plane Crash From Dallas
- Texas Troopers Will Be All Over The Roads Labor Day Weekend