The Irving Art Association is hosting a remarkable exhibit of artwork created by disabled Texas veterans. It’s the 3rd annual traveling exhibit of VSA Texas‘ Distinguished Artist Veterans. Come see art crafted by the hands of wounded warriors and veterans with disabilities.
From now until January 26th, you can see this extraordinary exhibit at the Jaycee Park Center for the Arts in Irving. The exhibit will move to the Irving Central Library on Irving Boulevard on January 29th and will stay there through March 16th.
Artwork on display ranges from images and depictions from the artists’ service to sculptures, sketches, and jewelry that relates to the readjustment to civilian life.
- A Crying Bill Murray Looks Exactly Like Tom Hanks
- Justin Timberlake, If Found Guilty, Could Spend 30 Days In Jail For Voting Booth Selfie
- We Had Hailee Steinfeld Live In Studio Today! Here Is The Full Interview!
- Justin Timberlake And Jimmy Fallon Sing Ironic During Sketch Last Night!
- Meghan Fox And Brian Austin Green Share First Picture Of Adorable Baby!
- Can You Give Our Legacy Humane Society Dog Of The Week A Forever Home? Here Is Flap Jack!
- Man Dances Naked In The Street After Getting Pulled Over!
- Here Is The Most Offensive Costumes Of 2016
- Is Your Family Ready For Family Feud? Auditions Dec 3rd & 4th in Dallas
- Victoria Beckham’s Fashion Line Is Coming To Target In 2017