Khloe may want to change her name to Odom, because according to her deceased father’s widow, the most Amazonian of the Kardashian girls is NOT in fact a Kardashian!
Ellen Kardashian, 63, Robert Kardashian‘s wife after Kris Jenner, revealed to Star Magazine (via RadarOnline.com) that her late husband revealed to her on his death bed that Khloe was the product of an affair between Kris and someone else, “He just kind of looked at me and said [it] like it was a matter of fact. He said, ‘Well, you know that Khloe’s not really a Kardashian, don’t you?’ And I said…’OK,’ and that was it.”
Robert claimed, according to Ellen, that he and Kris had not been sexually involved for quite some time when Khloe was conceived. According to her step mom, Khloe may have had a feeling about it, “Khloe brought it up all the time,” Ellen Kardashian told Star. “She looked nothing like the rest. She was tall, had a different shape, light hair, curly hair. Didn’t look anything like the other three children.”
Yeah and she’s also been known to wrestle lions and tigers, has taken down Silverback gorillas with a single swipe of her giant paw and once even devoured an entire planet. Ok, maybe not, but what I’m saying is, she’s a monster in every sense of the word.
Maybe in the next episode of Keeping Up… they’ll exhume their dead father’s body and do a DNA test. That would be some great reality TV!
Khloe hit twitter to defend the alligations calling out her father’s former wife:
Kim also defended her sister calling the accusation “Ridiculous”.
Also documents from Robert Kardashian’s anullment documents have him under oath stating he has “4 biological children”. Those would be Kim, Kourtney, Khloe & Robert
Credit: Kimberly Rae Miller
- Watch Bill Murray Crash White House Briefing To Chat About Chicago Cubs
- Watch This HILARIOUS Recap Of ‘The Walking Dead’!
- Netflix In November: What’s Coming And Going
- The Walking Dead: 7 Deaths That Hit Us The Hardest
- Guy Fieri Makes Announcement to Open New Restaurant in Arlington
- Richard Simmons Beverly Hills Exercise Studio Closing After 42 Years
- Bittersweet Reunion for Cast of ‘Martin’ Show at Tommy Ford’s Funeral
- Legendary Singer Selena Inducted into Texas Women’s Hall of Fame
- Taylor Swift’s Cat is Keeping Her Awake
- Weird Al Yankovic Made A Debate Song Called “Bad Hombre, Nasty Women”