JC Penny Pulls ‘Offensive’ Shirt To Girls

JC Penny listens to its consumers. That is good. But it recently pulled a shirt that was getting some bad press, and we’re not sure if it’s that bad.

Are you offended by this shirt or is it just a fun shirt?

jc penney girls homework shirt JC Penny Pulls Offensive Shirt To Girls

Courtesy Huffingtonpost.com

1. Karyn says:

Oh for Pete’s sake. It’s a shirt people. The kids are not going to take this to mean they don’t have to do homework.

2. Kathy says:

no, not at all

3. Anne says:

Are you kidding me??? REALLY???? That’s silly…..I agree with Julie H….it’s funny and cute!!! I would buy one for my grand daughter…..

4. Gini Dowdy says:

GiniI love that shirt I have five kids 2 boys and 3 girls the oldest of them is my 8 year old daughter and Iwould have bought her the shirt to wear….. Thats insane….. I think that it is very cute!

5. Amanda says:

It’s just a shirt and it’s better than some of them that say lick me like a lollipop or you suck.
    Come on already.

6. Taylor Hoffmann says:

It’s silly that they pulled this shirt! It’s a silly joke and people need to channel their energy into helping people in need instead of complaining about things like this. If your daughter really believes this and doesn’t take it as a joke then you have bigger problems as a parent then fighting to throw out this shirt😛 lol

7. Jessica says:

Would it still be considered if it said I’m too handsome so my sister does my homework. So silly we have bigger things to worry about.🙂

8. Trisha says:

I wonder if people think this means thar if you’re pretty you are too dumb to do your homework? Sort of like a blonde joke?? I don’t get what the big hoopla is. What is bothering me is the misspelling in the title. It is “Its consumers”…not “It’s consumers.”… Lol!