It’s fun to bring your pets with you when you travel, but it can also be tricky.
Kimberly Schlegel Whitman has a few tips on traveling with your pets… big or small!
[photogallerylink id=38789 align=left]
Pet Traveling Tips with Kimberly Schlegel Whitman:
- Make a reservation for your pet. There can only be one pet per cabin.
- If you pet is going under the airplane, make plans and talk to the airlines about how you can keep them cool and comfortable throughout the flight.
- Be sure to book a non-stop flight!
- Put a strong color and clear idea on the kennel and tag.
- Some airlines have menus for you to choose accommodations to keep your pet as comfortable as possible while traveling.