Looking for something to do in this weekend?
Gene & Julie give you some great recommendations that are fun for the whole family!
1. This weekend Texas Motor Speedway hosts the Firestone Twin 275S.
Get you tickets at texasmotorspeedway.com.
2. At the Irving Arts Center enjoy “Genghis Khan: The Exhibition.” The multi-media exhibition features the largest collection of artifacts from the great conqueror’s reign ever gathered in a single showing. Bring a sweater or wrap because the exhibit is chilly (for the mummy!).
Buy tickets to Genghis Khan: The Exhibition HERE.
For more at the Irving Arts Center, go to irvingartscenter.com.
3. The Season 6 premiere of Keeping Up With the Kardashians airs Sunday night on E! at 9 p.m.
Get a sneak preview of the eventful new season:
4. For a foodie weekend, grab the Dallas Morning News to get the list of the “10 Best Japanese Restaurants” and enjoy some healthy sushi. If you’d rather eat meat, head to the Heart Attack Grill or In-N-Out Burger. And finally, super chef Stephan Pyles is offering his “Summer Grilling: Local Produce and Cheeses” class on Saturday at his fabulous Dallas restaurant.
10 Best Japanese Restaurants at dallasnews.com.
Find out what the Heart Attack Grill is all about at heartattackgrill.com.
For more information on In-N-Out Burger, go to in-n-out.com.
5. The Dallas Mavericks s are hosting a watch party for fans at the American Airlines Center this Sunday night at 7pm. Tickets are only $5 and benefit the Mavs Foundation!
Tickets go on sale TODAY Friday, June 10 at 10 a.m. through ticketmaster.com, 1-800-4NBA-TIX, or at the north box office at the American Airlines Center.