Kimberly Schlegel Whitman as more Valentine’s Day gift ideas today!
Valentine’s Day gift ideas from Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s blog:
- A love letter and a box of chocolates…classic but perfect! Although there is no relation, my husband always presents me with a box of Whitman’s Chocolates!
- Set up a couples cooking class! My husband once set up a private class for my sisters, my mother, and I. He invited us to each invite a friend and presented us with the class as a Christmas gift. We all loved it! For Valentines day, you could go to a cooking class together! Check out the Viking Cooking Classes at the Milestone Culinary Arts Center.
- A massage or couples massage is a great Valentine treat. I recently had a fantastic massage at the Ritz-Carlton in Dallas. Check out their spa treatment menu and make your appointment today!
- Tickets to a play, musical, ballet or concert. Our Dallas Symphony is presenting “Love Themes” from February 10th through 13th.
- You simply can not go wrong with jewelry from your loved one’s favorite store. These heart-shaped hoops are prefect Valentine treasures. They are hand-forged from Sterling Silver and cost $20.
Hopefully it won’t be as hard for you to take home a gift for your Valentine as it is in this scene from Love Actually: